Thursday, March 31, 2011

God does have a plan

God's plan is larger than we can imagine and our part, that may seem so small to us plays a major part in every persons' future. We don't get to see the entire road map of our life, but we can see the turns we have already made in our life. We may never understand the detours, but we will use faith to keep on keeping on. I have seen a glimpse of the bigger plan God has for me and I thank him for leading me to others for guidance, spiritual support and helpful hearts and hands.

I Peter 4:10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace.

Lord of all abundance and generosity, thank You for the gifts that You have entrusted to my care. Generate in me the joy to manage and use them so that many will be blessed with the love of Christ. Amen (Portals of Prayer Jan-Mar 2011)(3/26)

No comments:

Post a Comment