Sunday, September 21, 2014

In God's Time....

Everything is IN GOD'S TIME. Get excited, anxious, upset, or whatever we do when we are not please with any outcome. So, where are you when your done, right back where you started, faced with the fact, " No matter how hard you try you will not be able to change God's plans."

Can you admit you have NO control over your life? Are you kidding? You say I have all the control, I do what I please when I please and no one controls my actions, decisions but me.

How about when someone dies. YOU have no control over that. GOD has control of Life and Death.

I found when my husband Dennis died, I had no control of my life, so I gave it all to the Lord. That meant I allowed Him to direct my feet, hands and brain. Oh I didn't do it right away. I belonged to the Lord but I kept control, or so I thought. I learned to prioritize. The net value of everything in life on this earth was $00.  So with that in mind I just allowed my life to go with the flow and help others who had the same experience

Well I spoke of that in the past, however as I have been so blessed every day beyond my new husband Joseph and our work. The renovation for God's Cozy Acres was not to be the downstairs area. But, God's wisdom has allowed that to become the new and improved area.  I was allowed to learn I can not do this work alone.  Waiting for help is very hard to do. Patience is something I have been in short supply of. In God's wisdom the transformation of myself and the retreat center is coming along quite well!

I have that to do list and I keep on adding things on it until the list is to long for me to complete ever. So I have to go back to basics and do one thing at a time. However, I am an artist and miss not working on any art projects, so I sneak them in once in a while.  I am heading for burn out and the Lord has taken care of that also.  I will be going away on a trip with my wonderful husband Joseph. This should provide rest because I will be to far away from home to spin my wheels for a while.
God's Cozy Acres is a wonderful large property with so many possibilities to build and share with those who have lost loved ones young and older.  Also, share with others in the community for special meeting needs. This was dedicated to the memory of my late husband Dennis Leroy Jerome, and as such we want this to become the best for everyone.

So as we move forward, whether fast or slow (in some eyes) God is at the helm and this wonderful God's Cozy Acres will be what God wants in His time.

Well, now back to my dear Husband Joseph,  GriefShare, visitations, church things, home duties, other family needs, pets,  farm duties and miscellaneous stuff.

Happy in the Lord. Have a great day in the Lord
Your sister in Christ
Maryanne

No comments:

Post a Comment