Thursday, October 10, 2019

Maintenance Required on Heart, & Body

2019 Maintenance is required on myself as well as God's Cozy Acres.

I had a bucket list started for my 70th year on this beautiful earth, God gave us. Living was among my priorities. I have been always busy and I don't equate that with living well.  When Dennis was alive we were always very busy but we always carved out special time for family and friends. Perhaps I lost sight of that as the years rushed by;l like rushing waters in a stream. You have to look quick to see the fish swim by.

First and foremost was the joyous joint celebration of birthdays, in March. Spending a week with Christa Lee and Jeffrey (who worked most of the time) was wonderful. It was a special time we could visit favorite places, new places and remember our past. Epcot maintains a fondness in our heart and gave us a joyous lift as we walked through the areas. No time clock. No special list to check off. Just togetherness was the most spectacular!.

I brought home two wonderful pictures from art fair and lots of great memories. It was one of my BEST Birthday celebrations. As the stream flows I will end here and move on with a busy life schedule!

God is good, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!
have a great month in the Lord
your sister in Christ maryanne

No comments:

Post a Comment